About this Course
Over the course of five weeks,
- Live a new, daring paradigm of compassion by strengthening your bridge from intent to action
- Increase compassionate responses through the practice of mindful awareness
- Lessen the impact of your unaware actions by integrating three foundational awarenesses: cause no harm, alleviate suffering, and take life as it is, into your lived experience
- Recognize the triggers that cause reactions and lessen the hurt that results from reactions
- Become more mindfully aware through a routine of formal, informal, and spontaneous contemplative practice
- Increase your compassionate action by being present, understanding yourself, living with curious daring, taking an intentional look at your life
- Increase your lived experience of compassion by creating and maintaining a life bridge through the alignment of your intent and action
- Share your daring paradigm shift with others
Pre-requisite: the desire to live with curious daring and courage as you become fully awake and fully compassionate.
Recommended: Engaging Compassion Through Intent and Action by Vanessa F. Hurst.